Why AMPCall Analytics?
Increase Sales & Revenue with Call Tracking and Recording
AMPCall is your simple, effective call analytics and tracking solution.Make more money by identifying the marketing channels and campaigns that make your phone ring… And, you can track phone calls from anywhere, online and offline.
Two Styles of Call Tracking with AMPCall
We offer source-level call tracking and keyword-level tracking to cover all aspects of your marketing campaigns.
- Source-Level Call Tracking: Create one phone number per marketing campaign (online or off) and understand which sources are driving your calls. Use AMPCall dynamic number insertion on your website to easily display the correct tracking phone number depending on how they arrive on your website.
- Keyword-Level Call Tracking: Call tracking analytics can reveal which organic and PPC search keywords are being used by your visitors for search and are driving phone conversions. Learn more about keyword call tracking.
Why Choose AMPCall?
Instant Setup: You can be up and running in 24 hours or less. Once you sign up, you can provision tracking phone numbers and route them to your business instantly.
Call Analytics and Reporting: Real-time reporting means you’ll know which advertisements are generating calls. Every time a person calls your business through a tracking phone number, AMPCall captures the caller’s phone number, call date and time, and caller location.
- Calls by call source: identify where your calls are coming from and which campaigns are working
- Call volume over time: see if your investments are paying off in a reasonable time
- Repeat callers: evaluate the strength of leads and create more sales
- Call duration: identify your best leads and find ways to streamline customer support
- Individual call detail: know your customers better to further tailor your message, solving their needs
Simple Website Integration: Enable call tracking on your website in minutes by installing our phone substitution code snippet. It’s as easy as installing Google Analytics. For example, you can display unique tracking numbers for Google Adwords visitors, Microsoft Adcenter visitors, Facebook visitors, and many other traffic sources.
Google Analytics Event Tracking: AMPCall integrates with your existing Google Analytics account. Every time someone calls your call tracking number, AMPCall will register the call in your Google Analytics account so you can easily track call events alongside your existing marketing metrics. That means better insights informing your future decisions.