A review problem is one of the following:
- Only bad reviews showing up
- No reviews showing up
- Your customers can’t figure out how to give you reviews
Your reputation is important. Unflattering news, pictures, negative reviews, blog posts, and comments about your person, your business, brand, products and services can be posted and spread instantaneously throughout the online world fast—damaging your status and affect your sales and bottom line. You cannot afford not to manage your online reviews!
Atlanta Marketing Professionals has created a solution for your needs, our Customer Review Management solution.
What is Customer Review Management?
Customer Review Management is about improving or restoring your name or your brand’s good standing. This is by countering, weakening or eliminating the negative material found in the Internet – defeating it with more positive material to improving your credibility and customers’ trust in you.
Why is Customer Review Management Important to your business?
Potential customers change purchase decisions when they see bad reviews, negative blog posts and comments which can spread in various channels such as in search engine results and in social media networks. These can gravely affect your brand and your business. That’s why it’s important to have your online reputation monitored and have these negativities mitigated—while proactively building positive reputation.
- 44% of adults online have searched for information about someone whose services or advice they seek in a professional capacity, like a doctor, lawyer or plumber
- 50% of ALL Internet users over the age of 18 have left a review online
- 78% of Internet users conduct product research online; they believe reviews are the most credible form of advertising
- 80% of people surveyed had changed a purchase decision due to a bad review they saw online